Monday, January 24, 2011

OMG I KNOW GIRLS FROM MY SCHOOL HIRED THIS CAT!!! SMH BUT YOU NOT GOING TO SEE ME CRY




WHY IS IT A PROBLEM?
I wear make-up, IT'S A PROBLEM. I wear heels every day, IT'S A PROBLEM. I change my clothes to go to a party, IT'S A PROBLEM. I dress different, IT'S A PROBLEM. It seems everything I do is a PROBLEM, and I do not see why. I see what Nicki Minaj go through on an every day basics, she is the sweetest person, but people keep antagonizing her and make ROMAN come out! I have a TMZ at Claflin University and I haven't blown up all the way(YET). I am not here to please nobody, but myself. School is about education and becoming a successful adult when you graduate, not to come to school and put others down and fight. Grown women do not fight, they sit down and talk about their problems, but you have those females that love attention.

The girls who want attention do these things:
1. Sleep around with everybody and say things like "Dudes can do it why can't we".
2.Always loud
3. Always in a dude face
4. Always at the partys/clubs
5.Start non-sense drama

 I do not have to do NONE of those things to get attention, I get attention just by walking in a place or by someone. It is crazy how females in high school was nothing until they came to college, and are now trying to be someone they could not be in high school. Why am I a trending topic on twitter? (FACT: 99.9%  of some people tweets at my school is about me and my friends) It is okay because you misanthropes are giving me free advertisement and I am making money. All my haters do is boost my head up more than it is, but I am still going to be the same old Ty. Too much drama at this school, and the girls here think it is cute but in reality it is not, it is CHILDISHNESS. Everybody has to grow up on their own. I will take the crown as one of Claflin University baddest females and leave with it. I understand I am too much for the females and males here, but you are just bitter with yourselves. Only bitter people sit around and talk about others 24/7 who did not do anything to you. I just pray for my enemies because it is not my battle, it is the Lord's. I guess it will always be a problem with being Tyalethea Lashonetta Boulware. Why don't you come try and walk in my heels...