Friday, January 28, 2011

My new hair!!!

So I wanted to try something new, so I wanted to get my hair shaved on one side. I went to a barbershop in Orangeburg, South Carolina thinking that I was going to get what I wanted, but I was wrong. I asked the barber could he shave the side of my hair and he said, "I can not do it I have a rep to maintain, I would maintain it for you tho". I was like OK, I am going to the Sally's and buy me a pair of clippers and do it myself. So I went to Sally's and they were closed, so me and my brother went into TJMAXX  because he wanted to look at some clothes. We was over in the men department and the first aile I walked down the clippers were staring me in my face, and they were only $19.99. The clippers came with scissors, blade oil, guides, and other things. I was so excited! So I parted my hair and just clipped away! I did the three lines and next I will do cheetah print designs in my head. What do you think?