Sunday, January 16, 2011

My jacket I design

I wanted to have a vintage, punk rock jacket that I D.I.Y, and the jacket came out nice, I actually like it. This is my first jacket I designed and I am very proud of my accomplishment. Girls from my school was picking on my jacket, but their opinions do not matter I got a lot of good feed-back that outweighed the negative. Here are some pics of my jacket, and let me know what you think.

The right sleeve
(American flag made out of old jeans and cheetah print too)
The front right side
(safety pins on the shoulder and chains)
(the writing says "Don't be a JERK")
(I drew the skulls on their/ one has google eyes and one has a cheetah bow and another skull has pink eyes)
The back of the jacket
 (I hand drew the rolling stone logo and the skull with the red bow)
(the writings says "Envy Me" in pourtgese)
The left front side
(has a cheetah cup cake and safety pins going down the front of the jacket)