Friday, January 28, 2011

CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT

It seem like the people you call you friends are associates. Some people are disguised as friends, but they are really wanna Be's, leeches, misanthropes, takers, and two faced. It is hard to detect non-realistic friends at the beginning, but wait a couple more weeks and you will detect the non-sense. For me on the other hand I can detect the fakeness just from one conversation.
Here are some clues for you to know that I think you are a unrealistic person in my eyes:
1. If you ask me a question and I give you a two word answer
2. If I all ways keep conversation short
3.If I pretend like I am in a rush
4. If you are coming my way I will look the other way, look at my phone, or go another direction
5. If I ignore you if you are talking or talking about a incident

Since I have been at Claflin University I have been called fake and phony by two people who I do not socialized with anymore. One was a friend and the other was an associate. They said some things about me that they never said to my face, but I am the fake one. What side did I really get to know? I can not stress this enough GOD IS THE ONLY REAL ONE EVERYBODY ELSE IS FAKE. I all ways bend backwards for people and help others out, this is how I was raised. I never thought in a  million years that I would get into fights or altercations in COLLEGE, and I never had this problem in HIGH SCHOOL. Friends and Enemies are starting to collide and come together to TRY and take down the best. When people can not beat the best, then they try to convince the rest to take out the best. It a shame what us "weird"(different) people go through at Claflin University; from being talked about to pictures being taken and tweeted about. What is really going on with this world? The things they do not understand, they try to get rid of it because they do not like different. You can talk about me, pretend to be my friend, and take pictures of me, but I am still going to do what I was born to do and that's to be me. Call if what you want, but I am not changing me because my God made me like this.