Tuesday, January 4, 2011

COLOR TRENDS FOR 2011

It seems like 2011 is heading for the 80's glam chic. The colors are very bright and eye catching. I think I am going to fall in love because I love colors because of my bubbly personality. From pastel colors to highlighter colors they are FAB in my book! White is coming back, I do not know about you guys, but I wear white after Labor Day! I am surprised that all black is not going to be in the color scheme.

 The fashion designers:  Peter Som, Jil Sander, Valentino, Badgley Mischka, Nina Ricci, Jil Sander, DKNY, Valentino,  Vena Cava, Prada, J. Crew, Versace,  Christopher Kane, Diane von Furstenberg, Chanel, VPL ,  Yigal Azrouel, Jason Wu, Proenza Schouler, Burberry Prorsum,  Diane von Furstenberg, Proenza Schouler, Peter Pilotto, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Isabel Marant, Unique, United Bamboo, Marc Jacobs, Vanessa Bruno, Rag & Bone, Victoria Beckham,  Derek Lam, Peter Pilotto,  Bottega Veneta, Calvin Klein Collection, Ralph Lauren, and Temperley London all give us a taste of 2011 color scheme...
spring-2011-color-trends-earth-1.jpgspring-2011-color-trends-earth-rust-2.jpgspring-2011-color-trends-honeysuckle-pink-2.jpgspring-2011-color-trends-fashion-honeysuckle-pink.jpgspring-2011-color-trends-butter-yellow.jpg  spring-2011-color-trends-chartreuse.jpgspring-2011-color-trends-navy.jpgspring-2011-color-trends-sky-blue.jpgspring-2011-color-trends-aqua-blue.jpgspring-2011-color-trends-white-2.jpgspring-2011-color-trends-white-1.jpg