Monday, December 20, 2010

Sooooooooooooooo F.Y.O.I

ChiChi MaLoni(F.Y.O.I)

ChiChi(right)

So a couple of days ago when I gave up on finding a friend that is like me in Columbia, SC; that dress weird, and like weird things and FASHION. I came across ChiChi MaLoni who is just as weird as me. She is a very humble and supportive person. She design so many things and like to rock many colors in her hair. She loves tattoos and she loves being her, and that is being "OUT OF THE NORM". Some people try, but she was born with it. YOU GO GIRL! With her swag so official, that can kill 500 people without contact(my new catch phrase), she doing her thing. I told her one day we are going to work together because I know this is our calling from God.
Here is a message from her to you--->
Here's some of her work------->

Hi MY NAME iS CHi CHi MALONi iM A UP COMiNG DESiGNER " I WEAR EYEWEAR MALONi " A LiNE THAT CONSiST OF EYEWEAR AND CUSTOM DESiGNS !! I WAS HOPiNG YOU CAN TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OF MY DESiGNS N GiVE ME SOME FEED BACK !! THANK YOU MUCH LUV !
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=42636&id=100000057776274&l=80dc50c253

I LOVE MY ((( CYBER SPAC...E))) FAM , MY " I WEAR EYEWEAR MALONi" SUPPORTERS , ABNORMAL FASHiON LOVERS , N LET'S NOT FORGET OUR FASHiON ADDiCTS
#DOPE HEADS SN: CUZ WE DOPE
I NEED ALL TO LOVE ME BACK !!
# LiKE MY FAN PAGE
#SUGGEST MY FAN PAGE
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chi-Chi-MaLoni/106878192715137?ref=ts&v=wall
#PRETTY PLEASE;)