Sunday, December 12, 2010

                                             People
There are times when I think that everything in life would be a lot better if it were not for people, or maybe if all people were ;as nice and great as I am. God forbid! People can be a pain. They are unpredictable, inconsistent and insecure. They all carry a lot of baggage.

This means it is important who you choose to associate with. If you hang around people who are negative and dwell only on "cant's," then they will wear you down. If you choose to hang around positive and uplifting people, then they; will be ;an encouragement to your life.

We always have a choice. It is so rewarding to have enthusiastic and happy friends. However, you must be careful; learn to accept people as they are. Relationships in life are important. You surely will know people who are difficult to love; those who are the most difficult, need loving the most.

We need to examine our friendship and those to whom we relate. Please be sure you are influencing them positively, and be careful they do not sap all your energy or discourage you.
                                              "Love them anyway." May God who gives wisdom, courage, and patience help you live in complete harmony with all others.

                                                                              ~Andy Horner




Upcoming Artists--------->
 Big Sean
Big Sean Interview - Outrageous Xclusive
With his creative style and his swag so official lets just say he has a plus in my book. His music style is along the lines of Kid Cudi, Wale, and Kanye, will he be better I guess you can decide.  This a exclusive interview of Big Sean:


Here are some of his latest. I can not wait until his next mix-tape drops.







Mario Noble better known as YOUNG FRESH

Very talented young artist from Columbia, SC.  His new mix-tape Road To Fame Vol.2 go download it now. Request his single Barbie Girl-->



I guess you can say I surround myself around those who complete me. <3

My cuzzo Mikey Morgan, he is the male me love him to death. Tatted everywhere from head to toe!!!!! I love me some Mikey Morgan, he do not care what people say about him. He just worry about himself and of course he is fly, this is family why wouldnt he. He loves Marliyn Monroe, and he is full of life and energy.