Sunday, December 12, 2010




F.Y.O.I= Fly Young Original Individual (Where Haters Can Hate and We Will Still FLY Above Them All)

Just a some pictures of me so you can see who I am and give you a taste of my style. =})









Here are a few of my CREATIONS!!!!!!!!! I guess you can say I am not your average ordinary girl because BABY I CAN DO IT ALL!  I make shirts for people who are campaining, I cut and bleach jeans, I add buttons to clothes, and I do soo much more. I basicly TURN NOTHING INTO SOMETHING as Katt Williams would say. I have jewelry/purse parties with my friend Adrianna Fraiser so hmu if you need directions or more information.







These are shoes that I designed, I never tried this until a couple of days ago(keep in mind "I am lazy"). They turned out pretty nice.
The only reason why i add my SPUNK to things is
1. Because I am broke
2. I saw someone with what I have
3. It is old
Adding life to my old clothes save me money and also let me give my own creative flair.

WHAT IS "REAL" and WHAT IS "FAKE"
From what I hear and see is people talking about "Real and FAKE". Nobody is REAL but GOD and we should all strive to be like him. Most friendships fall apart because that person is not "Real" in the other person eyes. But the real reason why friendships do not work is because of lack of COMMUNICATION. A Friendship is like a "REAL"ationship, it takes time dedication and hard work. If you are not willing to work things out, then this is not a true FRIENDSHIP. My grandmother said, "You can not really call someone your friend unless you known them for a long time", which is true because you really do not know the "real" person you are calling your friend. We need to be able to tell the difference between a "friend" and a "associate". If a friend is quick to talk behind your back, talk about their problem with you on Facebook, Twitter, or go around telling your peers then all that person want is ATTENTION AND DRAMA. That person could also be very jealous of you and just want to whip your name in dirt, but trust me it will still come out clean.  People like that never was your friend from the start, they are your associate. "REAL" friends would tell you right then and there the problem they have with you or what is upsetting them. Life is all about communication, if you do not communicate you will get no where in life. If a certain person only talks to you when certain people are not around, pay close attention because those may be the ones that are talking about you. I was called FAKE two times this year by different people, but they do not know that the same thing they say I am FAKE for doing, they are doing to another person. If I am fake why would you hang around me, WHY would you wave at me and smile in my face, BUT I AM FAKE.
Why would you talk behind people back and smile and wave in the face the next minute, but I AM FAKE.
I am really unable to understand these terms REAL and FAKE, but let us note to ourselves WE ARE ALL FAKE because no one is like GOD.

 ~NAILS~
Nail polish gives your nail a funky twist. You can do a plain nail color with just a clear, a bold color like a lime green, or something neutral like a pale pink. What ever you choose your nails describe you in a way. Most teens and young adults like the nail designs and the bright colors. Whether your nails are long, short, square, or oval shape you can still make them work! Just add acrylic, gel, or just polish and a little design your nails will stand out! I think of it as dressing your nail, you do not want your nails to come out the house naked, SO PUT SOME CLOTHES ON THEM!!! Then we have the trend setters like Rihanna,Solange, Miss. Taylor, and Kid Sister, who all ways have their nails describe their style. You can tell a lot about the way a person nails look. If they have dirt under their nails they do not keep up with themselves, but hey I will let you be the judge of that.




And here are a few nail designs I did myself...









TATTOO'S
   Everyone is getting some type of ink some where, whether it's on your leg, forearm, ear, finger, toe, and etc. it is sweeping the nation. While the younger generation is thinking of what type of tattoo they are getting, the older generation is looking at tattoos as marking up your temple. Tattoo are a work of art, it is what people feel, or to remind people of a love one or what they did in life. Tattoos represent different meanings to different people. Like if some one get a tear drop on their face it could mean they killed someone or someone in their family died.
Rihanna is a big influence for girls that are getting tattoos today because they are cute, simple, and placed in weird places. Everyone looks up to the people in the spot light so most likely the hottest people are the biggest influence on tomorrows future. So if you want a tattoo go for it, as long as you can get the job you want it will not hurt you.






HERE ARE A FEW OF MY TATTOOS........................................................



TRY BRAIDS--------------------->
If you are in a rush one day just try a ponytail braid. The braid does not have to be perfect, messy braids are cute. If your weave is a bit nappy and thin try a side braid, with ome curls or waves to give your life-less hair volume!
Check out these braid DO's>>>>>
rihanna-and-rag-and-bone-leigh-military-cotton-jacket-gallery