Sunday, December 12, 2010

Nicole Ayilola My twin aka Nik_Gold. Nicole Ayilola is the government name. She is sweet, humble, creative, humble, and the most talented chic I know. She has been through a lot in the past two years, but she still remain to bounce back. Thou people talk about her, try to bring her down, spread rumors about her, and want to see her fail she will always remain on top. A lot of her friends turn into her enemies very quick and she still smile and keep her composer.Those who not for her, are against her. I see why she has so many problems because she is a BADD woman and she is going somewhere in life. She is a Prima Donna with a whole lot of style. Check out her blog

My brotha Devin Clayton flyest dude from NY. I love him to death, if I need anyone I know he will be right there. Some people may not like him or his attitude, but I do because this is my brother. He does not let a lot of things get to him, and he has that "I DO NOT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT ME" attitude. He has so many rosary beads, but he only has one neck! He loves his A&E and he can draw his behind off!
STYLE???
FASHION????
WHO GOT IT????
YOU DO NOT!
Some people do not understand FASHION. Just because you love clothes does not mean you have an eye for FASHION. Just because you shop at Forever21, Urban Outfitter's, Barney's NY, BEBE, ARDENB, and American Apparel does not mean you know FASHION. A lot of people at my school will quickly say my favorite store is Forever21 and I do a double take and say to myself, "I CAN NOT TELL". It amazes me how people who think they know fashion really DO NOT. You can say it all you want, but seeing is believing. I get picked at A LOT for what I wear and honestly I am used to it, so I do not care what others think. I love how people criticize me and then are the main ones TRYING to dress OUT OF THE NORM!!!! People like me get criticized in the south for dressing out of the NORM because all they care about is Coogi, Polo, Rocawear, Baby Phat, etc. My style is me I can never say I hate the way I dress because God made me this way and I would not change it for the world. Some people do not understand why I dress up everyday, and this is why:
1. Dressing up is a habit
2. I love fashion and to express how I feel through my clothes
3. I like to look good
Just because I dress up does not mean I have low self-esteem, its because I care about my appearance. Just because I do not wear sweat pants or own a pair means I have low self-esteem. Sorry I just love fashion so much that is not apart of my wardrobe or every will.One thing that also disturbs me is that people who had NO SENSE OF STYLE what-so-ever, they all of a sudden find their "style", yeah and I am Alexander McQueen(R.I.P). Some people try to be different and it does not make sense at all, first you criticize the ones who dress different and then they TRY to be different. PEOPLE MAKE UP YOUR MINDS. Stop following the trend and set your own!
Here are some real people who dress like this on an everyday bases. Check out more photos at lookbook.nu