Thursday, March 10, 2011

PHOTOSHOOT TIME

So my friend (Nicole Ayilola) was not ready for a photoshoot because she is a very busy person, so I help her pick out her outfits and put some of my "creations" the outfit. I really love the pictures and the outfits, and not because I picked them out. The photos were taken by Metaphor King http://www.joeyhilton.com/ and Colin Push Graphics Myers, they are both two very talented individual and you will see more photos from them on my blog because I will be helping them out. Here are some photos check them out and let me know what you think!!!



                                           In these photos I made the
                                                      Necklace

                                                                 In these photos I made the
                                                                            Hair Bows