Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I was BORN THIS WAY

Every since I was born I was getting dirt thrown on me from family members to people I did not know. Family members called me a ugly baby and now they all call me beautiful. People at my schools picked on the my teeth, how they are spaced out, now a lot of people are saying I have a beautiful smile. People criticize and take pictures of my attire, but they do not know that I will be a famous designer soon. I do not listen to what others say about me, I keep living life as it is because God made me this way for a reason. I am not ashamed of who I am, I love me and people (haters) wish they could be me. Like my mom told me yesterday " Boo a nobody does not get any recognition or has haters, but a somebody is a person that everybody knows and talk about". I wish people would stop trying to put people down, just to make themselves look better, but inreality they feel miserable.Sometimes I want to give up, but I have great friends and family members that keep pushing me to continue to do what I do. I LOVE YOU GUYS!