Monday, September 12, 2011

Trails to Triumphs
Lately I have been going through things that are going to make me a better WOMAN
I see people walk in and out of my life each season, and I chase after everyone of those individuals because I love them.
If they are friends, lovers, and even my family.
I always jump to help others, but when I look around it's no one to help me BUT "GOD"
I all ways make people happy, I just love to see people smile =]
It warms my heart when I know that I did a good thing to stop somebody pain.
I am quick to love, give, and trust...
But the only thing I know that I do not have that one person I can cry on, love, and talk to everyday.
That one person that will all ways have my back and tell me, Everything is going to be okay...
I did 12mnths ago, but that one person vanished out of my life...
It did hurt a lot, but I got over it and it made me stronger and taught me not to depend on no one, but GOD!
Sometimes I feel like God let me down, but HE IS ONLY TEACHING ME A LESSON...
But I know that God is the only thing I have next to family..
So as life goes on....
I WILL GROW STRONGER AND WISER